In front of the “Under the Owls” house at Jagiellonska 15 street colored office building “Rainbow Center”. But for the inhabitants of Prague this place for many years yet remain as “Pedet”. The term arose from the first letters of the former official name of the building: General Department Store Warsaw Prague (in polish PDT). Former “Pedet”, designed by Juliusz Dumnicki and Wiktor Esphan, opened in 1952. Did not respond to growing competition in the 90s, and finally, a dozen years ago, it was reconstructed into offices with stores on the ground floor. Since 2005 the building houses the Tax Office. Next to the building, at the intersection of St. Florian and Klopotowskiego Streets, since 2006, there stands the original bronze statue of Prague band musicians. The originator of the monument was Archbishop Leszek Sławoj Głodz, and the contractor – sculptor Andrzej Renes. Orchestra at night is illuminated with colored lights, and after sending a text message, you can listen to one of the songs that are listed on the monument.