Jagiellonska street No. 28 is one of the most impressive sights of the district – the former Education Building of the Warsaw Jewish Community by name of Michal Bergson. Among others the building currently houses Puppet Theatre “Baj”. The facility was designed by Henryk Stifelman and Stanislaw Weiss in 1913-14, and the completion of works commemorates the sign on the facade, decorated with a Polish eagle and the Warsaw mermaid. Primary purpose of the building was housing a school for 550 Jewish children, orphanage for 150 and a shelter / boarding school for 100 children. All this in well-lit and spacious rooms, which was a huge improvement, given that the majority of contemporary educational institutions housed in a completely unsuitable objects.