Complex of three townhouses share same address Targowa street No. 50/52. Nowadays is an important witness of history of the district. The first on the left, a small tenement is now the oldest preserved residential house at Prague. Have been raised by Berek Lejzerowicz Rothblith in 1818-1819 as own residence. A little bigger house located on the right, was built for the same owner, but a decade later. Originally it was larger, but at the beginning of the twentieth century partially demolished for planned Kepna Street from Targowa to Brzeska Street. Eventually, the construction of the street was not carried out, leaving only its beginning in which provides access to the side gate of Rozycki Bazaar. The middle and largest of the three houses is a Sokolowski townhouse from the 1872-1873. Here were discovered the remains of Jewish prayer houses that existed already in the nineteenth century. After renovating the houses and adding the modern exhibition and office building the Museum of Warsaw Prague was established.