Scieżka turystyczna po Warszawskiej Pradze
Scieżka turystyczna po Warszawskiej Pradze

36. Institute of Tele- Radio electronics

36.InstytutT-R

Institute of Tele- Radio electronics is the oldest R & D center in Poland, with roots dating back to 1929. Since its beginnings it is located at Ratuszowa Street at No. 11. In front of the building entrance, there stands the bust of Professor Janusz Groszkowski sculptured by Janusz Pastwa, founded in 1988 by the Association of Polish Radio electronic. Professor Groszkowski was lecturer at Warsaw University of Technology and the first director of the Institute. He is recognized as the father of Polish Radio electronics.
From Ratuszowa in the early fifties of twentieth century newly formed Polish TV broadcasted its signal. All technical work was led by Professor Groszkowski.

© Copyright Szlak Pianisty